Last Thursday as I was trying to recover from my chocolate cake coma, I received a message from Mark Bialczak stating he nominated me for the Sunshine Award, “What a way to start off my birthday weekend” I thought to myself as I maneuvered my way over to his blog to see what the Sunshine Award was all about. “The award is given to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere” it stated. Do I inspire others in a positive and creative manner? …well sometimes I hope so, but sometimes I just shoot for a smile. Thank you Mark for this awesome award!!
Directions for you to accept the award
To accept the award, the awardee must do the following:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 10 deserving bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
4. Link to the awardees and let them know of the nomination.
5. List 10 interesting things about yourself.
Ten things about me…..I’m not sure how interesting or creative this will be, it IS Monday!!
1. Insomnia is kicking my lumpy forty-year old ass!! Going on 3 hours of sleep …can’t wait for my head to hit the pillow tonight.
2. I am determined to step outside my comfort zone and introduce myself to the farmers across the street from me….because one of the cows just had a calf and it’s the cutest little thing ever and what an awesome post that would make. Up close and personal with a baby calf and it’s mommy.
3. I’ve lost 18 pounds since October….trying for ten more.
4. I’m a bookaholic
5. I’m rooting for the Seahawks to win the Superbowl
6. I have a secret mini girl crush on Little Miss Lola ~ but who doesn’t, she’s awesome.
7. When I’m stressed or biting my tongue to keep me from saying something stupid, I pick at my nails or skin around them until it hurts. (my daughter noticed this past weekend….she gave me the look)
8. I saw a ghost in our house
9. My two favorite shows are The Big Bang Theory and The Andy Griffith Show
10. I am so proud of my children.
The ten bloggers who positively and creatively inspire ME in the blogosphere are :