I want to say Thank you to Mostly True ramblings for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! She totally rocks!! and Thank you Mommyverbs for nominating me for the Versatile Award….she always makes me chuckle with the things she writes about!! If you haven’t taken the opportunity to check out these two women’s amazing blogs you need to…….you’re missing out if you don’t!
To accept my Liebster Award, I must do several things:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated me.
- Answer ten questions given to me by my nominator.
ten5 other bloggers for the award.
- Create ten questions for my nominees to answer.
- Notify my nominees.
Here’s the 10 questions for my 10 bloggers:
- If you had an undo button, what would you undo? Honestly, I think I would have never married my second husband.
- Why do you blog? I blog because it’s cheaper than therapy and I feel as though I am being heard in this type of forum.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My nose….I hate my nose
- What is your “Super Power” that makes you different from all others? Have no clue…I know that’s a cop out but it’s an honest one
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a psychologist
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy? yeah….when the hubby proposed
- What scares you the most? deceit
- What impact do you want to leave on the world?
- Life is too short to tolerate _______________? liars
- What are you procrastinating on right now? cleaning the house
My nominees for the Liebster award are :
For your ten questions ….. it’s simple…..answer the ten that are above!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 5blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 5 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The nominees are :
I’m going to say it anyway – Because you have the guts to say what I am thinking
Musings of a dancing wino -because without Caturdays my Saturdays would be boring….and her stories are amazing
Suzie81 – Thank you …..just Thank you!!
The Psych Ward – I wish I had your strength
Scottishmomus – because no one kicks ass at poetry like you do
Now … the seven things about me …..How about I switch that around and tell you seven things that I see right this very minute
1. Dart laying on the hubbys pillow
2. Clothes piling up in the laundry basket
3. Lily glaring at Dart for stealing her spot
4. an empty doggie bed that I bought for $40 at TJ Maxx thinking they would love this one as much as the one I have to keep bringing to and from the bedroom every night and day!!
5. My water bottle that is on my dresser that I wish I had brought to my night stand.
6. My hubbys clothes on top of the dresser…I’m wondering why he didn’t put them away.
7. my toes …..they really need some attention!! I may have to make an appointment this week!!