I was going to write this last night but after enjoying a delicious dinner and 2 glasses of wine I was a little tipsy, so I thought I would save this for today. I didn’t want to have one of those moments where I wake up in a panic thinking “Ohh no what did I publish last night?”. I know, from experience to NEVER text or call someone while I am drunk so I stayed far away from my laptop last night.
I want to say Thank you to Mummy Flying Solo for nominating me for The Best Moment Award, if you haven’t had the opportunity to see what’s she all about you must!!! I also want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Scottishmomus ,who is hilarious and very talented….her poems are amazing and Andie Duncan (I recently started following her blog but I am a fan already, go check her out) for nominating me for the Versatile Award. I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I was to get nominated for this award. It really means a lot to me to be recognized by such amazing bloggers.
The Rules for the Best Moment Award are :
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award
Seven random things about myself…..well I am just going to make this interesting and tell you seven things that I did this morning.
1. Woke up at 6:00 am to let the furkids do their business
2. Crawled back into bed and slept till 7:30am……the furkids will NOT let me sleep past this time, either they can read time or their internal clock tells them it’s time to wake up….therefore, they jump on Mommy at the same time!! “wake up wake up wake up!”
3. I took the furkids outside again ….. they see Daddy. The hubsters looks at me and says “Hello beautiful” this is his way of telling me Wow honey aren’t you just a bright ray of sunshine in the morning.
4. I try my best to focus and take a seat next to the hubby……with hair a tangled mess, he looks over and says “you still have your curls”….boy give him three cups of coffee and he’s full of jokes in the morning!
5. I made myself a Cinnamon raisin English muffin for breakfast…..topped with tons of butter!!
6. Sat down and wrote about my proposal
7. feeling blessed to be part of such a wonderful blogging community
Now for the
15 10 awesome nominees : (listing ten because I am getting the “please make some banana bread” eyes from my hubby)
1. Cowboys and Crossbones (just loved how her and Teddy celebrated her one year of blogging)
2. The Girl Who Blogs (she just celebrated making her site her own!!)
3. Musings of a dancing wino (because without her Caturdays and amazing pieces I’m not sure what I would do)
6. Write Naked
7. Stupid Cupid
Now onto the Versatile blogger Award :
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
2. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
3. Announce your win with a post, including a link back to the kind soul who nominated you
4. Present awards to
15 10 (remember I have to make banana bread) deserving bloggers, then comment on their sites to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post .
7 Interesting things about myself……
1. I can’t drink coffee because my stomach can’t handle it…………….although when I am feeling daring and can’t handle the craving any longer I will drive through Starbucks to get their yummy Cookie Crumble.
2. I make a delicious Manicotti (recipe to come)
3. I met my first husband in 8th grade while in CCD….Catholic sunday school…..he asked me out freshman year, I turned him down. He asked me back out junior year and I said yes…….a few months later, we were pregnant with our first daughter…..ohhh did I mention he was an altar boy!!
4. I got told over the loud-speaker at Sea World to NOT touch the Dolphins
5. I can’t snow ski……..I found this out when after a two-hour lesson after saying bye to the instructor I decided to go up the mountain by myself……I didn’t come down though. I had to be airlifted…..I ended up falling HARD and fracturing my pelvic bone in two places.
6. I snore and blame it on my furkid
7. I was a cheerleader from 6-8th grade.
I feel so bad….I feel as though I should have called a stylist to come over to make me over and dress me up in a beautiful gown just to present this award, but I’m sorry you will have to just accept that I am in baggy t-shirt, shorts and my I’m still sporting bed head!!
The Versatile Blogging award goes to:
Hope all of you have a fantastic day!!!
I am off to make some bread!!