Ladies, I am not sure about you but I have been asked this question from time to time when the man in my life offers to hold my purse while I am busy rummaging through clothes racks ” Uh stuff….minus the kitchen sink, you can look” I would often say, thinking that it would settle any lingering curiosity to what may be in my bag of unknowns; it’s not like I am carrying my “pretend lipstick” anymore….but they won’t. I assume at one time or another while growing up they were advised by their father to NEVER go into a woman’s purse no matter what or they got their hand slapped by their mother for digging into her purse.
I admit that sometimes my purse gets quite heavy, normally the culprit is the twenty dollars worth of change that lays at the bottom of my purse.
So this morning I thought it would be fun to show you what is in my bag of tricks!!
1. My cellphone
2. My Nook – I normally read during my lunch break
3. My diet pills – Alli and Hydroxycut Max, with my daily combo I only hope it will help in some sort of weight loss.
4. Tampons – I’m always packing and you should too!!
5. My Stella and Dot wallet – which I just recently got and I LOVE it!!! it holds my phone which is an added bonus.
6. Aleve – for those days like today when my neck is stiff because I slept wrong. I wouldn’t dare compromise my furkids sleep so if I end up sleeping all crooked then I just pay the price later…..with a sore neck or back.
7. Deodorant – because when I am in a hurry to get to work I sometimes don’t remember if I put deodorant on ……9 times out of 10 I do….but then I hate having to doubt myself…..so when in doubt I put more on!!
8. Benefit Erase Paste – which is a MUST HAVE for women who struggle with dark circles!! I never leave home with out this.
9. Benefit Cabana Glama – when I need a touch up during the day
10. Versace Bright Crystal rollerball perfume
11. My pocket knife – well, actually it was my grandfathers and I never leave home without it.
12. Some change
What’s in your bag of tricks? do you pack light or do you carry everything but the kitchen sink to?